Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What's the worst allergic reaction you've had?

When I was around 8 or 10 I ate some seafood, woke up in the morning and my eyes, hands, and lips were all swollen. The next day my mother took me to a allergy doctor and they stuck about 10 small needles in my arm at once with labels on them like dust, pollen, weeds, tree, seafood, and some other stuff and all off them puffed up but about 3 indicating that I was allergic to those ones. All of the ones I said, im am allergic too right now, but the seafood one seemed to wear off some years later. I came here today because I think i've had the worst allergic reaction today since back then. The pollen count here today is really high, red zone high, and all day in school i've just been blowing my nose because it wouldn't stop running even though it's clogged and I can't breath through it. I bought some off brand allergy medicine from a dollar store, but im throwing that stuff in the trash and getting something like claritin or zyrtec because the stuff I took today didn't work one bit. It's a horrible feeling, Im starting to hate the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment