Wednesday, July 20, 2011

For Girls only! Why do girls think I'm weird?

I'm a 16 year guy in High School. Do girls think I'm because of my musical taste? is it weird because I am pure 100% Metal Head-Rocker. I only listen to bands from the 60s 70s and 80s like: Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix, Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, AC/DC, and Heaven & Hell (R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio). I'm also really into Classical/Baroque Music. I have hair wavy/curly hair and as long as Jim Morrison and dress normal.For me normal is: T-shirt of my size (not tight or loose or oversized) and relaxed pants or jeans. I have my friends which are ordinary, we like to hang out at lunch. And every girl I talk to, says I'm funny and weird in a "cool" way. But some I don't even talk to gives me an attitude face. If girls liked my to be emo or gangster well forget them!! I'm not going to change myself for nothing or anybody or anything. I rather be weird than change myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment