Monday, July 11, 2011

Is she a bad guest for doing it or am i a bad hostess for not saying no?

ok i have this friend.....lets call her HF for hyper friend ;D. HF is one of those people who everytime you see them they want you to go over to their house or to come over to yours......and i asm one of those people who has trouble saying no. i see her twice a week......did i mention shes ADHD? im not making fun of her at all but people with ADHD you can only have a little bit of before you get annoyed. anyway she came up with this idea that we should get together that night. i see it as a point system, so since i had been to her house twice and shes only been to mine once (we live abotu an hour away from eachother) i figured iowed her. well she came to my house and it was about nine when we got there. the last time she was at my house, we went down in my basement (hangout type place) and made random videos with my camera because she decided she wanted to do it again. she had this crazy idea to make a video tour of my basement and present it as my house.....so she could hold the camera.....to make a long story a bit shorter my parents and i were tired out. her momw as not able to pick her up until 6 (almost twenty four hours of her) we were sitting on my porch waiting for my mom to get home from work....because HF wanted to go to mcdonalds for some reason.......even though i knew my mom wouldnt take us....because she is an awesome mom lol. i asked her if we wanted to go for a walk and she said it was too hot out. later she asked me and i told her it was too hot out and she got mad at me. omg and in the morning she said "can i have some cereal" i have no problem with getting my friends things when they are at my house so i went and got jher some cereal, but heres the thing that REALLY ticked me off.......when she was done slurping (yes slurping) up her cereal she said these exact words: "whats for lunch?" you have to understand she ate a whole container of banana chips and cashews and even some bbq chips that morning. the night before she said she felt like throwqing up so she went on my couch....i believe her but that night she ate a LOT. we got out some paddles and a ball and went outside to lay with them, when we did, she could NOT hit the ball. she kept telling me to throw it right when i clearly was. she made me put down the paddle and toss the ball backand forth until i could throw it and she could catch it. befgore she caught it though she seriously moved her hands out fo the way as soon as the ball cam toward her. i dont know if mshe did it on perpose BUT i do think she wasnt giving much effort. efter that we got the paddles out again and everytime i didnt hit the ball, she would say "the ball is supposed to go right here" and point to the middle of the paqddle. whenever i threw it at her and she missed i would say that exact same thing and she would say "you arent throwing it right, do we need to toss teh ball again?" i was fed up with her and vice versa. after a while we were waiting for her to get picked up and i was tired and acting snotty at that point even thought she might have been a bit too. i was sitting at the table with my mom dreaming about naps......when she asks if i want to go outside and i say "im planted here right now" so she went outside and i came otu after i was forced by my parents. it was awkward and i waited for her to say something like ask what we should do....when she said "what happened to 'im planted here'?" that was it. i went back inside without saying a word....because what are you supposed to sdasy to something like that? she came back in and we went where my parents couldnt hear us. she said "i was joking. i thought you would laugh." and i said "sorry" she said "its ok" this is going to sound really stupid but when you say sorry to something like that you expect the other person to tell you it wasnt ur fault. she said it in a rude voice when i came ouside afte rmy parents told me to. one time i told her the day before i had a graduation to go to, and then she asked me to come to one with her so she wouldnt be bored. i did know both people with graduations but i wanted to go to the one i was going to go to.when i told her no, she got really mad and didnt speak to me for the rest of the day when i already told her i had other plans please tell me who wa more rude and if i can tolerate another sleepove rwith her? also, how can i say no when she wants to get together and i dont want to

No comments:

Post a Comment