Friday, July 15, 2011

Does peanuts and any nut in general stain your teeth?

I just got my teeth whitened with the zoom treatment and I was curious if I eat cashews or Pistachios or any nut almonds basil nut ect stain teeth? I have also eaten cheerios with chopped bananas and buttered baked french bread already and some mashed white potato's with melted cheddar cheese on top but I pretty much swallowed it without chewing the with the front of my teeth. Also I ate some canned baked oysters soaked in cotton seed oil but I pretty much did the same thing and swallowed those with water. Will salmon stain my teeth or tilapia fish or shrimp? I'm just curious if any of these things stain teeth? I know dark soda smoking beer wine coffee chocolate tomato juice grape juices and fruits with a lot of dark juices can stain. Also heard acidic liquids can open your pores or something like that and allow more staining to occur I don't know if that means like if you drink orange juice or 7 up then eat a chocolate bar you will get stained or if you drink the 7 up alone you will get stained because of the acidic properties..?

No comments:

Post a Comment